Wednesday, June 28, 2017

the reason for lack of posts

Please know that there is a reason for my lack of posting lately. 

I got married and moved into a new house!!!! The entire studio is in a new, larger space!  I am just finishing some final wiring and should have it all up in another week or two. 

I have only moved the studio a few times.  It always takes MONTHS to setup, wire, and get back to a routine.  I will be posting some photos of the new space as well as some information about some newly acquired equipment...

I will write more soon.

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete